top of page

OrePark Community

Public·64 members

Live stream: Holstein Kiel vs. Eintracht Braunschweig 19 January 2024

Bundesliga live Football match between Holstein Kiel and Eintracht Braunschweig with Eurosport. The match starts at 5:30 PM on January 19th, 2024. Catch the ...

Slutsk will be meeting today with the away team Vitebsk and this game we have have given this two teams to score a total of over 2.5 total goals as looking at the past games this two tests have played together they are very used of Scoring an over of 2.5 total goals and so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction Assisted by Matheus Pereira with a cross following a corner. Posted at 77' Corner, West Bromwich Albion. Conceded by Bambo Diaby. SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, West Bromwich Albion. Gareth Barry replaces Filip Krovinovic. Posted at 74' Attempt missed. Alex Mowatt (Barnsley) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the left following a set piece situation. Also a new good chance for my play at the mach Germany second league between Hannover 96 and Dynamo Dresden best play for this much is the pick over from 2.75 goals where can for this four goals see at the march in ordinary time we play a new full win from 10 points to our score. A second chance for this match is that look see minimal three goals what can get to my score a new half win from 5 points to my score what be the nest new secure chance get a new win and new points to my score. Brighton are still searching for their first league win of 2020 after they were held 1-1 by Aston Villa at the Amex Stadium. Newcastle face Chelsea in the late kick-off (17:30 GMT) - follow that game here. Newcastle have only scored 21 goals in 22 Premier League games this season. Calvert-Lewin scored both Everton goals in their 2-1 win at Newcastle in December. Instead of the 10% allocation as stipulated in Football League regulations, City received 3,000 tickets for the game, with United getting around 2,800 for the return leg at Etihad Stadium on 29 January. The clubs took the decision following a number of incidents that took place when the sides met last month, when United midfielder Fred appeared to be racially abused by a City supporter. It is also understood at the previous semi-final, there were flashpoints that made the clubs wary of the consequences of a repeat. He’s always sending messages to the players to talk about things and he’s always positive, always positive, which is incredible for him. Hopefully this season will be not be made void and Liverpool will become (champions). It has been an unbelievable season for me and my team mates and we are 25 points (ahead in the league), which is incredible. But Klopp says celebrations with fans would happen eventually and "there will be a parade" when it is safe for supporters to gather in large numbers. If we become champions, whatever celebrations are possible we will do as a team internally and with all our supporters in the moment when we are allowed to do so again," said Klopp. I can promise that if it happens, there will be a parade as well. Whenever? Who cares! We only need one day when everybody is able to come and then we will do that. They played too many backward passes against Wolves. What happens is the team tries to bypass them and attempts to get the ball to their front four as quickly as possible. That is understandable really, because of how good those forwards are, and sometimes that direct approach will work. But in certain games - like Wolves, United and Bayern in the past couple of weeks - you are going to be vulnerable whenever you lose the ball. The food banks are set to be vital to workers who have lost their wages due to widespread closures of many businesses due to the outbreak. This follows reports in Spanish newspaper AS that Cristiano Ronaldo and his agent Jorge Mendes are set to donate money for medical equipment to hospitals in Porto. The away-day attacking exploits of Rangers have been impressive, but they've also thrived at the other end, conceding just three goals. In fact, what The Gers have done really well away from home is restrict teams. Rangers tend to give away few scoring chances on the road, while they've surrendered an average of just 2.14 shots on target. These odds are absolutely interesting to bet on the visitors: Mattersburg has started this 2nd part of the season after the Covid outbreak in a very consistent way, having drawn vs Altach at home (1-1) and even beaten Admira away by 2-0 few days ago. Tirol has shown a much worse shape instead, having collected no more than a point in 2 games but coming from a 0-5 home loss vs St Polten above all, so their poor defense could concede more than a goal today. Mattersburg has won the last 2 games played here, scoring a sum of 5 goals, so they could win again in my opinion. West Bromwich Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday predictions in our match preview for Saturday's Championship clash. Will the league leaders claim a victory? Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. Two teams with different ambitions and huge quality and experience gap between them. Espanyol is having a really tough season. They are at the relegation zone and if they don't do something quickly they will be relegated. But still however everything is here at the Real Madrid side. It looks like after a while they will get the title. Barca yesterday again disappointed against Celta Vigo so this is huge chance now for Real Madrid to take that 1st place with plus points. They are showing some very good performances lately and I don't see how can Espanyol at this moment be compared with Real Madrid Saints have announced measures to help the club and non-playing staff through the ongoing pandemic. Southampton's players, manager Ralph Hasenhuttl and his coaching staff have agreed to defer part of their salaries for the months of April, May and June "to help protect the future of the club, the staff that work within it and the community we serve. Liverpool have kept only one clean sheet at home in all competitions this season -- a 2-0 win over Watford this month. Manchester City v Sheffield United (1800) *Man City have won 25 of their last 29 home league matches and have lost twice at the Etihad Stadium this season. Promoted Sheffield United are unbeaten in nine away games (W3 D6). SouthamptonSouthampton have suspended all non-school based community sessions for two weeks but will review their strategy. Saints foundation recognises that this is an incredibly difficult time for our community, particularly people from high risk groups," they said. While many of our traditional sessions are currently suspended, we are working on plans for the best use our resources, to support those most in need over the coming weeks and months. Paper Round’s view: Taking a huge refund would be damaging for both the broadcasters and the clubs. It would lead to player sales and cost-cutting which would not be possible to overturn in just one season, potentially harming the quality of the product they can sell. By giving the broadcasters extra games at no further cost, it supports both parties financially. Costa's effort when he found himself free on the edge of the area was their most glaring missed chance, but the Bees did well to limit Leeds in a game that keeps both sides' Premier League aspirations intact. Brentford boss Thomas Frank told BBC Radio London:"It was a fair result, a very even game with very few chances, unbelievably intense, in terms of the duels, the high pressure at both ends. I should have done the substitutions 10 minutes earlier, but it's always easier to think about that afterwards. Holstein vs Eintracht Braunschweig H2H Holstein vs Eintracht Braunschweig H2H. « Back Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live football scores, Latest football scores. James's Park. The Magpies are unbeaten in their last three games, mostly thanks to their habit of scoring stoppage-time goals to salvage points. Only four points off fifth place, Newcastle are fighting a congested battle to make the European places. Way down in 14th place, they are one of ten teams within that aforementioned four-point gap below the top four. No transfers can take place between Premier League clubs in this period. The EFL also said any new signings by its clubs could not play until the start of the 2020-21 season. This is applicable to clubs involved in the Championship play-offs," it explained in a statement. The EFL added: "The window for international registrations closes at 23:00 BST on Monday, 5 October, with an agreement in place with the Premier League for an extended two-week domestic-only window, which will close at 17:00 on Friday, 16 October. Holstein Kiel vs Eintracht Braunschweig - 2. Bundesliga Match Holstein Kiel vs Eintracht Braunschweig in the 2. Bundesliga (1/19/2024): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com. Eintracht Braunschweig live stream & on TV | Schedule Notify me when I can watch it. 2nd Bundesliga. Jan 2107:30 AM. Eintracht Braunschweig Holstein Kiel · Eintracht BraunschweigHolstein Kiel. Notify me when I can ... He whisked Young, and Victor Moses lest we forget, over to Italy for another bit of former Premier League player renaissance. And on his debut Young looked grand, putting in a terrific cross for Lautaro Martinez to head home the opener for Inter. Look the less said about what happened afterwards (Cagliari equalised through on-loan Inter midfielder Radja Naiggolan and Martinez was sent off at the death) the better. Jose Mourinho is in unfamiliar territory as he takes charge at Tottenham Hotspur following the sacking of Mauricio Pochettino. Mourinho's arrival at a new club is usually a source of optimism because he invariably brings a guarantee of the silverware that has eluded Spurs since their 2008 League Cup win. Not this time. This time he is replacing a hugely popular figure whose dismissal has angered many Tottenham fans, who then doubled down on their discontent by questioning the Portuguese's suitability to succeed Pochettino. Sutton's verdict: "They're in big trouble. They started the season so well but they are a team so low on confidence. The damning stat: The Hammers have conceded at least three goals in three consecutive Premier League games for the first time since a run of four matches under Slaven Bilic in September 2016. He is one of the most underrated players in the world. On Tuesday, the pitch at the Bernabeu will be full of star players, from Kylian Mbappe to Eden Hazard and Neymar to Edinson Cavani - plus possibly Gareth Bale - when Real Madrid host Paris St-Germain in the Champions League. Federer, whose mother Lynette was born in South Africa, won the charity match 6-4 3-6 6-3. The crowd of 51,954 is reported to be the largest to watch a tennis match. It was such a privilege to be here tonight,” said Federer, who before the match was given a South Africa rugby jersey by Springboks World Cup-winning captain Siya Kolisi. Pohang Steelers will host Ulsan for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be tense match for both sides. Of course, both teams have the motivation to get a positive result. Pohang is very average team in this league. However, Pohang is better at home. I expect, the hosts to provide a strong resistance. Also, we have Ulsan who's is more ambitious team for me. Ulsan are undefeated in this new campaign. However, this will not be an easy task for the visitors on the road. In any case, they will have to invest a great effort in this game. My pick - Pohang to win. I need to extend my thanks to the Greek National Health system doctors for their care and advice: those heroes dressed in green and white coats who cater 24/7 for their fellow people; all my friends, each and every one of them, for their endless love, thousands of messages (or even verses) and unselfish support. Marinakis, who took over as Forest owner in May 2017, implored others to do all that they can to protect themselves and their relatives and contain the spread of the virus. Zhodino's problems up front surfaced again at the weekend. They are only a point off the top though, what would they do if having a stronger attack? Of 16 games played in the league by these two sides, only one has had over 2.5 goals scored. Another low-scoring game looks on the cards here, so go for under 2.5 goals to be scored. After 3 wins in a row,Middlesbrough played draw with derby 2 2 and lost from Fulham 1 0 on the road and in the meantime they are out of fa cup from Tottenham but at home they avoid defeat from them and that show how strong at home they really are and that is why I surely expect another win for them tonight because Birmingham is not in good shape they are coming closer to the relegation zone and on the road they are not so dangerous at home and I expect clean win for the hosts and I recommend it The Dutch Football Association “intends not to continue” the Eredivisie season after the national government extended a ban on major events until 1 September because of coronavirus. Ajax and AZ Alkmaar are leading the Dutch top flight level on points after 26 games, with Ajax ahead on goal difference. Dutch football’s governing body KNVB said in a statement it “intends not to continue playing the 2019/20 competition” but will consult Uefa before making a final decision. Lallana, who played the full 90 minutes against Monterrey, said Liverpool's Brazilian players Roberto Firmino and Alisson Becker would be able to give them some tips about the Flamengo side they are up against. It'll be a very tough game," Lallana added. I'm sure Bobby and Alisson will give us some inside info into them. Conceded by Maximiliano Meza. Posted at 90'+3' Corner, Al-Hilal. Conceded by Edson Gutiérrez. Posted at 90'+2' Salem Al Dawsari (Al-Hilal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Edson Gutiérrez (Monterrey). Posted at 90'+1' Corner, Monterrey. Conceded by Mohamed Kanno. BookingPosted at 90' Maximiliano Meza (Monterrey) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. It wants to help clubs "neutralise the adverse impact of the pandemic". In a statement, Uefa said the measures aim to:Give clubs more time to quantify and account for unanticipated loss of revenuesAllow clubs to adjust the break-even calculation for revenue shortfalls reported in 2020 and 2021Ensure equal treatment of clubs where the impact of coronavirus may be realised in different reporting periodsAddress revenue shortfallRetain the spirit and intent of financial fair play for football's long-term viabilityUefa also announced the appointment of new members to its disciplinary bodies "with a view to allow for more diversity in the composition of these bodies". BookingPosted at 67' Lewis Cook (Bournemouth) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 67' Foul by Lewis Cook (Bournemouth). Posted at 67' Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta says the way his side lost their Premier League game at Brighton is "unacceptable". The Gunners were the better side for much of the game but threw away a one-goal lead, given to them Nicolas Pepe with just over 20 minutes remaining. Benfica achieved the qualification goal in the Cup final, after a 1-1 draw a Famalicao. He competed with most key players. He still leads the race in the championship, although the difference from second place (to four points) has declined. At home counts 11 consecutive officials wins (33-9 goals)! Isloch Reserves is going to face Vitebsk Reserves. The hosts of this clash are one of the strongest teams in the last matches and they won three in a row. They scored 13 goals and conceded 7 in this season but in the last three matches, they conceded only two goals on away. Isloch won last two matches at home and kept clean sheets. Vitebsk is strong at home but on away they conceded 11 goals and scored only 3. They got only one point after a draw against Fk Sluck. I think that Isloch will pick easy win here with at least one goal advantage Clarke also said: "Both our independent directors offered to stand down to create opportunities for a more diverse board but the board was united in declining their offer. BBC Sport spoke to one board member who described Clarke's statement as "bizarre" and "divisive" and said he had been urged not to issue it by members of the board this morning when he made them aware of his plans. There are three representatives of the professional game on the FA board - former Premier League chairman Peter McCormick, who is chair of its legal advisory group, English Football League chairman Rick Parry and lawyer Rupinder Bains, who jointly represents the Premier League and the EFL. CFR Cluj will be home against Chindia Targoviste. The host are playing to become Champions of Romania and compete in Championship group to decide who qualifies for Champions League and Europa League, while the visitors will play in Relegation Group to decide who goes down to lower division. Host are 31 points from 16 matches, winning in all 9 matches, draws and 3 games lost, winning 2 games from the last 5 league games played, 1 draw and 2 games lost. The visitors from Targoviste are in 10th position with 17 points from 16 matches, scoring 18 goals against 24, winning in all 4 games, 5 draws and 7 games lost, in their last 5 league games, 1 game won, 2 draws and 2 games lost. The host need to win here to extend the gap because just 2 points separates them from Viitorul Constanta that has 29 points. The Tottenham manager was pictured with Ndombele on Hadley Common, while Davinson Sanchez and Ryan Sessegnon were also filmed running side by side in the London park. The Warm-Up: Naughty, naughty Tottenham Hotspur Tottenham warn Mourinho and players over lockdown breaches Following the incident, Spurs warned its players and staff over lockdown breaches during the coronavirus pandemic, which has brought on widespread postponements across the sporting calendar. In a statement, the league said: "The board of directors unanimously decided that it was not desirable, whatever the scenario envisaged, to continue the competition after 30 June. The Belgian league, however, only had one match left before the season-ending play-offs, with a working group set to establish the thorny issues of relegation and promotion. They were far from their free-flowing best and were forced to withstand plenty of pressure in the second half but Bernardeschi's goal from Ronaldo's saved attempt ensured former Chelsea manager Sarri won the first league title of his managerial career. Sampdoria's hopes of finding a way back into the match ended as they were reduced to 10-men following a second booking for Morten Thorsby. Ronaldo's goal sees him move to within three of leading Serie A goalscorer Immobile, who scored a hat-trick in a 5-1 win over Verona earlier on Sunday. English Premier League. Team Southampton will play with team Wolverhampton Wanderers. Hosts have a great shape. They did 3 wins at last 3 matches played. There also was a victory with team Leicester from home. Guests did 2 draw games and defeat at last 3 matches played. On this week they lost away game with team Manchester Utd. But my bet will be on them. On this week Wolverhampton have a birthday. For English teams it is very important. They lost match with MU as I wrote. But today they must to give a pleasure for their fans. I recommend to try my bet ! Holstein Kiel - Eintracht Braunschweig watch online 📺 19 in 7 hours — Soccer.🏟️ Live stream of the Holstein Kiel – Eintracht Braunschweig event on 19 January within the 2nd Bundesliga tournament. Health Secretary Matt Hancock said the game will go ahead. But he did not state where and Masters said the Premier League must be "cautious and careful" in light of the UK's first local lockdown. Masters said: "If what is happening in Leicester, we are waiting to hear, does affect the club's ability to host home games, either this Saturday against Crystal Palace or subsequent matches, then we have contingency to put those matches elsewhere or postpone them until a date when it is safe to do so. Ernesto Valverde's side began November with a woeful 3-1 defeat at Levante and a dull 0-0 stalemate away to Slavia Prague, but they have since posted three straight wins against Celta Vigo (4-1), Leganes (1-2) and Borussia Dortmund (3-1). Barca are comfortably through to the knockout stages of the Champions League which means they can fully focus on La Liga over the next couple of months, with everything building towards El Clasico on 18th December. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Brentford 3, Middlesbrough 2. Posted at 90'+5' Emiliano Marcondes (Brentford) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Jonny Howson (Middlesbrough). Posted at 90'+5' Attempt saved. Saïd Benrahma (Brentford) right footed shot from a difficult angle on the right is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Josh Dasilva. Posted at 90'+4' Ollie Watkins (Brentford) wins a free kick on the right wing. I did love football and in the end it rewarded me with a moment. After a pitch invasion left him with a nosebleed, mass media interest followed in the pre-social media era. But less than two years later, Glass retired from the game, aged just 27, and wondering whether his Roy of the Rovers goal had actually done him more harm than good. At the time it was fantastic but arguably it didn't help my career, it actually maybe hindered it.

About

Welcome to the Orepark Community! You can connect with other...
bottom of page