top of page

OrePark Community

Public·80 members

Today: Fenerbahçe vs Žalgiris live free 19 January 2024 Live

Watch Žalgiris v Fenerbahçe live & on-demand on DAZN IT, in HD and on any device. Sign up today ... Žalgiris v Fenerbahçe. Watch Euroleague Basketball action as ...

He cannot be frightened by the fixtures, though. And while he cannot change his personnel either, he just has to rise to the challenge and go to do the work on the training pitch to try to make the existing team better. Arsenal's upcoming Premier League fixturesThursday, 5 DecemberBrighton (h)Monday, 9 DecemberWest Ham (a)Sunday, 15 DecemberMan City (h)Saturday, 21 DecemberEverton (a)Thursday, 26 DecemberBournemouth (a)Sunday, 29 DecemberChelsea (h)Wednesday, 1 JanuaryMan Utd (h)What Arsenal need next - a winnerThere has been lots of speculation about who Arsenal want as their next permanent manager but I am not really bothered specifically who that person is, more about the set of values and qualities that they will bring. Getty Images 09:00 - No NBA decision until May The NBA doesn't expect to have a decision about the status of the 2019-20 season until at least May, commissioner Adam Silver said. The short answer is no," Silver told TNT. Essentially what I've told my folks over the last week is that we should just accept that, at least for the month of April, we won't be in a position to make any decisions. The Premier League’s current UK broadcasting deal is worth £5 billion for the 2019 to 2022 period and, according to the Mail, Sky and BT are considering legal action against the league to recoup a chunk of their investment. If games are not televised for the remainder of the 2019/20 campaign, this could reportedly come to as much as £37 million for each of the competition’s 20 clubs. Braithwaite made a promising debut off the bench against Alaves last weekend, assisting the last two goals. The Danish striker still has to prove that he can make a meaningful contribution at moments that matter, but he does offer the pace and directness which are otherwise lacking. Maintaining control or risking penetration? The top of La Liga before any of this weekend's gamesDecember's meeting was the first goalless draw between the teams since 2002, and this weekend's showdown could well be a similarly cagey affair. Eddie Howe's men had failed to score in three out of four games between the 6th and 26th of October, though things have started to improve in the final third a little, and Bournemouth managed to register in each of their last three attempts. Northampton Town showed how to achieve play-off perfection on Monday at Wembley as they sealed a place in League One for next season. Now it's time for four third-tier sides to challenge for promotion to the Championship. BBC Sport takes a look at how Portsmouth, Oxford United, Wycombe Wanderers and Fleetwood Town have prepared in unprecedented circumstances because of Covid-19. Behind the scenes behind Wembley's closed doors'No home advantage' in play-offs Jackett was appointed Pompey boss in June 2017Portsmouth enter the League One play-offs for the second successive season under Kenny Jackett, but things will be a bit different this time around as they prepare to welcome Oxford United to Fratton Park for the first leg. Did you know? Only Matt Le Tissier (seven) has scored more direct free-kick goals for Southampton in the Premier League than Ward-Prowse (five). Grealish: After the attention paid to Jack Grealish by Manchester United, I think he is entitled to danger money! I can't remember when a team have inflicted so many tackles on a single player. I suppose Grealish should take that as a compliment. The Aston Villa captain scored a wonderful goal, had a fabulous game at Old Trafford and is precisely the sort of player United need to bolster their prospects. Leamington and Kings Lynn will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League North. Leamington this season have the following results: 9W, 7D and 14L. Meanwhile Kings Lynn have 18W, 6D and 4L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Zalgiris vs Fenerbahce Istanbul H2H Zalgiris vs Fenerbahce Istanbul H2H. « Back | Yesterday | Today | Live | My Games | Finished | Not Started | Tomorrow | Predictions © Free Livescore site, ... When I was in Scotland (with Celtic). New Year's Eve, and then you have a three-week break. I don't think this is that at all. This year they've wanted to do it, and they've had a little play at it. Leicester, who are currently on a nine-game unbeaten run in the league, visit defending champions Manchester City later on Saturday. Lawro's prediction: 0-2Scotty's prediction: I don't see Bournemouth staying up now. They have overachieved for the past few seasons and what is happening to them now is almost a correction. MONDAY Man Utd v Southampton (20:00 BST)Southampton's away form has been excellent but this is the biggest test they have faced for a while on the road. Manchester United are just hot at the moment and it is going to be extremely hard to stop them because they have several players who look like scoring every time they play. The black and yellow stripes were something we saw a lot around the city," said Puma's Josele Angulo. For us, it was really important to highlight the story of the city. We realised the Hacienda was something that was really representative. City are not alone in blindsiding fans with unexpected but familiar looks. The trend to incorporate local motifs in kits can be seen throughout English football's pyramid and beyond. We will be having this game from the champion league Where Atletico a time from Spain will be meeting with the away team Liverpool and this game we have given that the away team will win this game or they will give e us a double chance at full-time Are Brighton safe?While Norwich have faltered since the restart, Brighton have thrived. The Seagulls were just two points above the relegation zone when the season was suspended. They are now nine points clear of 18th-placed Aston Villa and 19th-placed Bournemouth, both on 27 points. Graham Potter's side have reached 36 points - a tally that has been good enough to stay up for the past three seasons - with five games to go, meaning the pressure of hosting champions Liverpool and second-placed Manchester City in back-to-back fixtures is eased considerably. Leading 1-0 from the first leg by virtue of a goal from Peru international Andre Carrillo, Al Hilal set out to frustrate the Japanese side with a well-drilled defence that allowed the home team few chances. Takahiro Sekine should have finished off a fine attacking move down the Urawa left that the wingback started himself while Takuya Aoki's attempt from distance was high and wide. Vitoria Setubal vs Desportivo Aves predictions for Saturday's match in the Primeira Liga. Mid-table Setubal have the home advantage against bottom of the division Aves but the visitors secured a surprise win over Braga last time out and are in desperate need of more points. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Marcelo Bielsa says he will not watch Leeds' promotion rivals' next matches, with the Yorkshire club on the brink of promotion to the Premier League. Leeds beat Barnsley 1-0 on Thursday to move six points clear of third-placed Brentford with two games remaining. Their 16-year top-flight exile will end if West Brom fail to beat Huddersfield or the Bees drop points at Stoke. Until the situation is mathematically resolved, we cannot talk about promotion," said Leeds boss Bielsa. Michael Devlin replaces Ash Taylor. Posted at 101' Corner, Aberdeen. Conceded by Stephen O'Donnell. Posted at 101' Eamonn Brophy (Kilmarnock) hits the right post with a right footed shot from outside the box. Posted at 100' Attempt saved. Niko Hämäläinen (Kilmarnock) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 99' Greg Kiltie (Kilmarnock) wins a free kick in the defensive half. My father (Alf-Inge Håland) managed to score here at Anfield, so I had to match that. If that sounds familiar then that is because it is incredibly similar to his old manager Solskjaer. Solskjaer and his former manager Sir Alex Ferguson have regularly spoken about how the forward would intensely watch the game when he was on the bench, that allowed him to be so ruthless as a substitute. Prior to Wednesday evening, Barcelona had posted a perfect seven wins from seven at Camp Nou, scoring a mammoth 30 goals in the process. Unsurprisingly, they are heavy odds-on to regain the winning thread on Matchday 18, against an Alaves side who have lost six from eight on the road this season. Conceded by Liam Gordon. Union Berlin's game against Wolfsburg was held up for 10 minutes as home fans became the latest set of supporters to protest against Hoffenheim president Dietmar Hopp and the German FA this weekend. Bayern Munich's game at Hoffenheim on Saturday stopped for 20 minutes because of a banner - with players tapping the ball around for the final 13 minutes to get the game to full-time. Dortmund head to this game with a good run over Monchengladbach and also with four straight wins. However, they have not been able to match their attacking prowess with their defensive performance. The same is the case for Monchengladbach and we expect to see a plenty of goals here. Dortmund have not won a lot of away matches in the league, but boast a dominant run over Monchengladbach, who have been good at home in the league. A good bet here is on both sides to score and the game hitting over 2.5 goals. Danny Ings has scored 15 Premier League goals this season. He has played once for England, in October 2015. It is not just in attack where Southgate might have some concerns about the form or fitness of his players, though. In goal, Jordan Pickford has not been great for Everton for a while now. Sheffield United's Dean Henderson has probably been England's best keeper, based on his performances in the Premier League, and Nick Pope has been decent at Burnley as well. Posted at 66' Attempt saved. Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton) right footed shot from the left side of the six yard box is saved in the top left corner. Assisted by Bernard. SubstitutionPosted at 62' Substitution, Brighton and Hove Albion. Steven Alzate replaces Alireza Jahanbakhsh. SubstitutionPosted at 62' Substitution, Brighton and Hove Albion. League One strugglers Tranmere produced a sensational second-half display as they fought back from 3-0 down to earn a replay against 10-man Watford. Goals from Tom Dele-Bashiru, Nathaniel Chalobah and Roberto Pereyra had given the Hornets a 3-0 first-half lead. Connor Jennings headed home to reduce the deficit before Manny Monthe's shot set up a thrilling finish. Paul Mullin made it 3-3 from the spot after Mason Barrett was brought down by Corey Blackett-Taylor. Incorrect penalty decisions were made by the video assistant referee in all three of Thursday's games, the Premier League has told BBC Match of the Day. Bruno Fernandes won a spot-kick which he scored in Manchester United's 3-0 win over Aston Villa. James Ward-Prowse hit the bar after a disputed penalty as Southampton drew 1-1 with Everton. And Tottenham should have had a penalty for a Joshua King shove on Harry Kane in a 0-0 draw with Bournemouth. ZALGIRIS KAUNAS vs FENERBAHCE BEKO ISTANBUL Get ZALGIRIS KAUNAS vs FENERBAHCE BEKO ISTANBUL Live Match information and updated records between opposing countries only on FanCode for the Euro League. Of course I analysed it. I met my assistants and when we analysed it, it was in a positive, constructive way. I forbid them to analyse and blame anyone else but us. I said don't focus on the club or the players just on what we could do better and what could we do better in the future. You win or you learn, you don't lose. If you would like a handy explainer as to the nature of that kicking off, Ewan Murray in the Guardian has one. RETRO CORNER On this day in 1999 Ryan Giggs took off his shirt and the nation was apparently utterly stunned at the sight of a man with a hairy chest. Also, he scored a good goal against Arsenal in the FA Cup semi-final. Karlberg seems to be clearly favorite according to the odds, however I think this will be a very close clash in the end: these teams have finished the past season at the 3rd and 2nd place in Division 2 respectively and Karlberg has then failed to reach the upper League after the playoffs, so Stocksund shouldn't be an easy opponent at all for them. Karlberg has won the last clash vs Stocksund by 1-0, but Stocksund had won the previous one by 2-0 and had stayed unbeaten in the previous 2 too, which both ended in a 1-1 draw. In my opinion Karlberg won't win this friendly game. Match where I think the most likely result is the draw. Derby Country is a very strong team they have an average of 2 goals per game but they face the team that conceded the least goals. therefore, I expect a very close game where I think that the draw can be worth to both of them, the derby is at the top of the table but a draw can keep the aspirations of promotion. In addition matches between both teams in the last two three there were two derby victories and a draw and I think it can be repeated again. Atalanta v Valencia KEY STAT: Valencia have progressed from two of their three Champions League knockout ties against Italian sides, including the only one played in the round of 16 (vs Internazionale in 2007). MOST GOALS Atalanta: Mario Pasalci (2) Valencia: Rodrigo Moreno (2) MOST ASSISTS Atalanta: Ruslan Malinovskyi, Alejandro Gómez, Hans Hateboer (1) Valencia: Daniel Parejo/Rodrigo Moreno (2) KEY PLAYER Atalanta: Duván Zapata Valencia: Rodrigo Moreno PREDICTION A remarkable turn in form and fortune saw Gian Piero Gasperini’s Atalanta side emerge from a Group C that also contained Manchester City, Shaktar Donetsk and Dinamo Zagreb despite losing their opening three fixtures. Athletic Bilbao will host Real Betis for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts are favorites on the home stadium. Athletic Bilbao is very average team in this season. They are currently on the 10th place with 39 points. In any case, the hosts will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. I expect, they tend to score a goal. I think, Athletic will closer to victory. Also, we have Betis who's is not very good team in this season. Betis are currently on the 14th place with 34 points. Perhaps, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. True, Betis have a poor results on the road. My pick - Athletic Bilbao to win. Manager Gareth Southgate says he is "tremendously proud" of how his England players have spoken out on racism and campaigned for charity in recent times. Raheem Sterling and Tyrone Mings have both voiced their opinions on the Black Lives Matters movement. Jordan Henderson led a players' initiative to raise money for the NHS, while Marcus Rashford has worked with a charity that helps feed children. Southgate said he has "great admiration for the maturity they are showing". Real continue to go Brazilian Real drew level on points (40) at the summit as they saw off local rivals Getafe 3-0 and it appears that on the pitch is not the only place they are ahead of the curve. Sports daily Marca on Monday contained a report that the 13-time European champions are to continue their new policy of signing Brazil's best youngsters with Flamengo midfielder Reinier Jesus set to move to the Spanish capital when he turns 18 on January 19, for a reported 30 million euros. Solskjaer, who took charge of United in December last year, has guided the team to eighth in the standings after 18 games and their tally of 25 points is four fewer than what they had collected at this stage last season. The 2-0 loss to bottom-placed Watford on Sunday was their fifth of the campaign, with the team failing to build on wins over Tottenham Hotspur and champions Manchester City earlier this month. How to live stream Valencia Basket v Fenerbahce online Oct 12, 2023 — Click 'join now' and enter details. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. Previous Article. Zalgiris vs Crvena zvezda live stream: ... Live Blog: Fenerbahce Beko Istanbul vs. Zalgiris Kaunas Dec 20, 2023 — After trailing by as many as 14, Fenerbahce Istanbul fought back to beat Zalgiris Kaunas 80-78 and remain undefeated at home this season. Group G is open to all the four teams in it, but we feel here Rangers will have the advantage. They will be favored not just by the fact that they are already top of the group but also by the fact that they are playing at home and against a team struggling away from home. While Rangers are unbeaten in 15 home matches in Europa League, producing 11 wins, Young Boys have not won any of the last 10 Europa League away games. Young Boys have scored in 11 of their last 13 Europa League matches. We believe that with Rangers having conceded in eight of their last 15 matches, they will be vulnerable here. Rangers have scored two or more in nine of the last 10 matches and thus we can’t rule out goals from them. Here we will go with a 2-1 win for Rangers.

About

Welcome to the Orepark Community! You can connect with other...

Members

bottom of page